Friday, 20 December 2013

Polaris Project

Whenever I think about all the crap that's going on in the world, I become really depressed and hopeless. There are times when I wonder what can we do, whatever we do is it enough? It's not but and it's a big BUT we can't stop, we can't give up. Because the crap won't stop, it will keep on piling up. So, why should we?
Polaris Project:  http://www.polarisproject.org/
Polaris Project is a wonderful organization that fights human trafficking in a holistic approach. Karen Anne-Stewart  will be giving one free e-book (winner's choice of either Saving Rain, Healing Rain, or After the Rain - winners must be 18+) to 100 winners!!! The way it will work is each person entering the rafflecopter will donate $1.00 through a link in the rafflecopter that goes directly to the Polaris Project peer2peer fundraising page and that person will be entered to win.  There will also be a way to enter by tweeting about the fundraiser.

About the Project from Karen Anne-Stewart:
When I researched human trafficking for The Rain Trilogy, I was horrified and enraged by what I learned.  I included the Human Trafficking Hotline number in the back of all three novels, but I want to become more actively involved.  I'm not a part of the Polaris Project but I learned about them while doing research and they have become close to my heart.  Here's the link to the fundraising page on my website.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


XOXO

Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment