Monday, 29 July 2013

The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard #1)

Author: Robert Bryndza
Characters: Coco Pinchard, Ethel, Daniel, Chris, Marika, Adam
Genre: Chick lit, Humour
My Rating: 5/5

I got this novel through post around 8 pm. I was really sick (viral infection) and I was locked in my room along with tomato soup. Around 10 O'clock my sickness gave way to my curiosity and I opened the book just to "Glance through". Around 2 am I was reading the last page of the book. Its not that I haven't ever completed a book in one sitting but after a very long time (4 years), I have read a book without even realizing that I am reading the book. When it was over I was actually in a state of shock and a little sad because I NEEDED to read more. After that I had read this book almost six times and the only thing that's keeping me alive is that it has a sequel and I will have it with me in 2 MORE DAYS ()


As for the story, Coco Pinchard's husband is cheating on her, she has been blacklisted by her former agent in literary world and her horrendous mother-in-law moves in. Even in midst of all the crap she has her best friends with whom she keeps in contact with her iPhone. Her tipsy mouth and her phone's auto-correct is gonna make you crazy, laughing. I had never had so much fun reading a book than I had with this one. It's a must must read. The whole novel is in a form of emails Coco sent to her friends. Hmmm makes you wonder how many books can be written about your life by compiling all your mails and messages..... :-)

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment