Sunday, 16 June 2013

OMG OMG OMG, WHAT????

This was my reaction when I was informed by Juliet Ayla that blog Living In Our Own Story and by mess of a dreamer that blog 1 Libro=1 Vida have given me an award. Thanks a lot! To both of you....
To be eligible for this award the rules are:
-Name and thank the blog that has given you the nomination.
-Make yourself a follower of the blog that nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions that get asked.
-Give the award to 11 blogs with few followers.
-Make 11 questions.
-Informing 11 blogs nominated.

Questions by Living in our own story:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
My friend Sania called me and asked me to help her with her blog and once I started I got completely hooked. So now I have two blogs: Fleur Night for Fashion, music and life and Novel-Worms completely dedicated to novels!
- What is your favorite animal?
Cats. I love their eyes...
-If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Paris.
- Is there a book you started reading but could not finish?
I was 10 maybe and started reading a horror story in my school library but I wasn't able to finish it and even though I tried to search that book, I couldn't find it anywhere in the library and I don't even remember it's name, just the story :-(
-If you could be a different person for a day, who would you be?
A Princess.
- Who is your favorite actor?
Ian Somerhalder (Yum!)
- Is there any author who can not stand?
No, not really.
- What song do you listen to most often?
Recently, Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake
- Who is your favorite character?
Damon Salvatore (and his smirk)
-If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
Iron Man (Iron Woman)
- Beach or mountains?
Both.

Questions by 1 Libro=1 Vida
- What is your favorite writer?
Currently, George R. R. Martin
- Character of fiction you're in love?
Damon Salvatore
- Do you play any instruments?
Keyboard, but I have lost practice.
-If you could be anyone, who would you be?
A Princess.
- Any book that can not wait?
The end of Game of Thrones series.
- Favorite moment of the year?
My anniversary.
- Do you still have the same friends you had as a child / a?
Some.
- Favorite movie?
Charlie and the chocolate factory
- Do you prefer hot or cold?
cold

- Why did you decide to start a blog?
My friend Sania called me and asked me to help her with her blog and once I started I got completely hooked. So now I have two blogs: Fleur Night for Fashion, music and life and Novel-Worms completely dedicated to novels!

My nominated blogs:

Questions

- What is your favorite genre in books?
- What is your favorite genre in music?
- Which is the One quote that changed your life?
- If you can give an advice to younger version of you, what will it be?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- Which is The fattest book you ever read?
- How many pages did it have?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Which is the Worst day of your life?
- Which is the best day of your life?
- Which is your favorite fairy tale?

XOXO
Arushi Raj

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have nominated you too! Here's the link http://1librounavida.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/nominados-un-premio.html

    ReplyDelete